在國外和外國的小伙伴一起就餐,你想要吃雞腿,你肯定會說“chicken leg,chicken…… ”,然而在西方文化中,并不會說的那么具體,他們會直接說:some chicken。雞的具體部位究竟怎么說呢?
1、雞肉、雞塊
chicken drumstick 雞腿
chicken twister 雞肉卷
chicken nuggets 雞塊
Chicken wings 雞翅
Chicken feet:雞爪,鳳爪
Fried chicken炸雞
Deep-Fried Chicken and Bacon Rolls 炸培根雞肉卷
Char-Grilled Chicken Breast 扒雞胸
Chicken Curry 咖喱雞
ChickenCordon Bleu 奶酪火腿雞排
2、combo n. 快餐店的套餐
①I'd like a Peking twister combo.
我想點一個老北京雞肉卷套餐。
②You got a chicken twister, chips and a coke in the combo.
這個套餐里有一個雞肉卷,薯片還有可樂。
3、Soda fountain 自助取冷飲柜臺
①Many fast food restaurants have soda fountains, which are machines where you can pour yourself a soft (usually carbonated) drink.
許多快餐店都有自助取冷飲的柜臺,這是些機器。你可以在這些機器上給自己倒一杯軟飲(通常是碳酸的)。
快餐店點餐這段對話就夠了
A: Welcome, what would you like to order?
您好,需要點什么呢?
B: I would like a Peking twister combo.
我想要一個老北京雞肉卷套餐。
A: Is that for here or to go?
在這吃還是帶走呢?
B: For here, please.
在這吃,謝謝。
A: For the coke, would you like a small, medium or large?
可樂的話,您想要小杯,中杯,還是大杯呢?
B: A medium, please.
中杯,謝謝。
A: Is that everything?
就要這些嗎?
B: That'll be all. Thanks. Oh, by the way, where can I get my drink?
就要這些,謝謝。噢!對了,我在哪取飲料呢?
A: You could pour yourself the drink at the soda fountain with this cup.
拿著這個杯子,您在那邊的飲料柜臺可以給自己倒飲料。
B: Thank you.
謝謝。